Last Updated: September 12, 2017
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), view the FTC website at www.ftc.gov.
1. Information We Collect. We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address and Social Security Number (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). PII and Non-PII are known together as “Information”.
2. How We Collect Information You Provide.
a. From You. We collect Information you provide to us: (i) in connection with inquiring about or obtaining our services. The Information we collect from you will vary depending on the product or service requested.
Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
3. How We Use Information.
a. In General. We may use Information to:
• Deliver the products and services you requested;
• Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
• Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
• Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website and other websites;
• Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
• Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
• Manage our business; and
• Perform functions as described to you at the time of collection.
4. With Whom do we Share Your Information
a. Services Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf.
5. Other Situations. We also may disclose your information at our sole discretion:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; or to enforce our websites’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
7. Considerations. For certain products and services available through Trenchless USA’s Website, we will not share your email address or phone number with the Business Provider with whom you are matched. Where this feature is available for a product or service, it will be noted on the web page for that product or service. Nevertheless these Business Providers will still receive other PII about you and they may retain or use your PII whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Providers directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices, which may differ from ours.
8. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share Non-PII with third parties in our discretion.
9. Third Party Links and Policies. Our website contains links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These third parties and their servers may be located in the United States or in other countries. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the privacy and security practices of these third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these third parties to determine how they handle Information they may collect about you
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully before you make your choices below.
We are required by the California Financial Information Privacy Act to provide this notice to you annually.
You have the following rights to restrict the sharing of personal and financial information with our affiliates (companies we own or control) and outside companies that we do business with. Nothing in this form prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to give you the best service on your accounts with us. This includes sending you information about some other products or services.
Restrict Information Sharing With Companies We Own or Control (Affiliates): Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with our affiliated companies or subsidiaries.
[ ] NO, please do not share personal and financial information with your affiliated companies or subsidiaries.
Restrict Information Sharing With Other Companies We Do Business With To Provide Financial Products And Services: Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with outside companies we contract with to provide financial products and services.
[ ] NO, please do not share personal and financial information with outside companies you contract with to provide financial products and services.
TIME SENSITIVE REPLY
You may make your privacy choice(s) at any time. Your choice(s) will remain unless you state otherwise. However, if we do not hear from you we may share some of your information with affiliated companies and other companies with whom we have contracts to provide products and services.
To exercise your choices do one of the following:
• Please note that in order for us to process your request, the address you provide below must be a California address you’ve given to us in relation to your account.
Last name (please print):________________________________
Mailing Address (if different than the street address):
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Special Notice to Vermont Residents. We will not share any personal information about you with other Businesses to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law. For purposes of compliance with the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of the State of Vermont and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Choices about Collection and Use of Your Information.
a. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in the inability to use certain features of our websites or receive certain products or services. Public forums are not intended for the disclosure of PII. To the extent you provide PII in any public forum, it is at your own risk.
b. Federal and state regulations require that we store completed loan requests for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
13. How we Protect your PII. We take industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your PII from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition to the restrictions outlined above, we require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your PII between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your PII.
No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their PII. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.